The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
SCOUSERWENCH

New Card Maker here...

Hi Everyone,

My Names Elle, I'm 29, Married to Paul, We're Proud Parents to Molly who's Just turned 1 (She shares my Birthday). We have a Hamster Named "Fergie Benitez" (Due to Football Related Hubby is Man Utd and I support Liverpool). We're from the West Midlands.

Ive only just started doing Card Making, I did abit of Cardmaking a couple of Years ago, but only recently started Card Making Properly.

hi elle welcome to the forum.hope you enjoy being here.if you need help just ask as everyone is so friendly.i like to make cards but tend to keep it simple.you will learn alot from everyone on here as they all are so talented and creative.im from the scottish highlands and have 2 grown up children.been married 30 years.look forward to seeing your makes

Welcome to the forum! I'm Debbie and have 3 children 9, 2 and almost 4. I mainly do sewing and cross stitch but love trying new crafts. I'm sure you will really enjoy it here

hi and welcome to the forum! I am Chelle and I am 25 and from Liverpool! I mainly make jewellery but have started dipping into card making too! you will love it on the forum! xx

So we're about the same level...

Thanks everyone for the welcome, look forward to speaking to you all.