The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Lacey

I am so Angry ... updated

So sorry to hear this, and hope everyone is ok, what a very frightening thing to happen. Maybe your neighbour is in some kind of shock, I find that really hard to understand why any one who would be so selfish about a fence of all things!!

We dont really want to claim on the insurance because the fence panal itself is only worth £20 and also our permiums will go up

The situation has got worse , mike and a friend went and got the fence and was about to put it up , when she came up demanding when was it going to be done and she wanted it painted the same colour as the other ( which I was prepared to do ) Mike asked her to leave them alone to get on with the job in hand and her son in law came out and started to threaten mike . He very calmly got up took the fence post away and told them if they wanted it done they can take us to court , he was trying his best to get it sorted and he gets threatened .

When will this end ,all he was trying to do was protect his property and get the evil git that got in our house , it is not as if he did it on purpose and he really hurt himself at the same time

Her son in law is a bit of a thug , so we are now concerned he is going to do something to our house , we have phoned the police and told them and they have said just call 999 if anything happens as they have it recorded .

Sorry to go on am trying not to let it get to me

Oh Hun don't be sorry for telling us what is going on and for getting things off your chest xxx

What on earth is wrong with people? Mike and his friend were already doing their best could they not see that......I am sure people really love causing problems just for the fun of it and making things more difficult than they need to be. Why on earth couldn't they have just left him alone to get on with it and it would have been done by now....People really P**s me off as there is no need to cause decent people such distress, as if your ordeal hasn't been bad enough already........I really hope that everything will settle down and that they will see sense and that you already had the job in hand. Also hope that her SIL doesn't cause any trouble for you as it sounds like he belongs with the morons that tried to burgle you in the first place........The world world be so much better if these type of people all lived on an Island together and destroyed each other and they just left decent people to get on with and enjoy their lives together xxx

I am really hoping that everything settles down for you soon. You know where I am if you need to chat Hun xxx

Love & hugs,

Caroline.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im really sorry to hear about all the crap that you are going through right now. It was bad enough about the attempted burglary, but your neighbour sounds a bit harsh. It could so easily ave been her!

I hope that things get sorted quickly.

Hugs xx

Sam I'm really sorry to hear what you have been and still going through. Being burgled is bad enough but to have your neighbour being such a pain in the butt as well is terrible.

Pleased that nothing was taken and that you are both staying positive about it. Don't let the neighbours get you down and I would make them wait now.

Marilyn

x