The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
knittingporky

#Early one (Sunday) morning, just as the sun was ri-ising#

dont throw it - load it into bowls, cover with lashings of hot thick custard - voila! instant pud. :-P

Im back!

Good day today. Got loads of HW done, finished the latest L-plates, took the girls and their friends swimming, had tea and now just about to go to knitty club. Last time at our normal location for a bit as they're having a re-fit, so will be meeting for the next 3 weeks at a pub up the road from where we normally meet.

Just got to pack my bag and I suppose I ought to get the washing in before I go too as the girls wont do it, lol

Hatfull - have you tried some natural remedies for dysmenorrhoea (period pains)? camomille or raspberry leaf tea is supposed to be good, as is ginger. And, of course, the good old warm bath with some lavender oils/salts and a hot-water bottle held on the tum (Obviously avoid these remedies if you're pregnant or breast feeding (!))

Good advice there Dee - I will be hitting the raspberry leaf tea once I reach around 36 weeks I think! Sounds like you've been mega busy today :-)

Hatfull I'm with Dee - banana loaf is just too good to throw out for the birds, custard or cream or icecream - hmmmm OR even a dollop of apple butter mushed in!!! :cheese: Hope the bath helps the pains....

Well OH must be feeling sorry for me as he told me not to bother with doing a big tea tonight so used one of the potatoes I'd already done in a cauliflour cheese for Ellie which she had with some chuck - nice easy meal to do for her :) I'm not hungry enough for a big dinner anyway. Feeling incredibly worn out today so think I might be having a snooze once Ellie is in bed. Ta-ra for now :)

Good advice ladies! My diet is starting tomorrow, so I'd best try o salvage it and take it into work. Mmmmmm...

Bath has helped a bit, and very good advice on the ginger ttea: hadn't occured to me to try that, even though it's my normal solution to all tummy trouble! Am going to brew some up now :)

Supposed to be having fish pie for tea, but really don't feel hungry. Might make seafood choder instead as I might be able to eat a bit of that. Apple butter is all now jarred, this batch is even tastier than the last lot (guess it's different apples!)...now I need to find a place for them to live :gulp: jam anyone? Finally ding the washing up, just done 1 lot and soaking some more. Roll on house move when I'll have a dish washer!

Su2ie: hope tea is good!

Dee: thanks for all the advice! You've been a busy bee today, put me to shame!

Night night Dreamy! How exciting, doing the nursery! Don't work too hard though. (And if you fancy a bit more decorating after my new house could do with a once over ;-P

Feeling a bit better now, had a little bowl of seafood chowder which immediatly made my stomach worse, but I've had another cup of ginger tea and I feel a bit better now, just a bit drowsy. Had hoped to finish the main bit of the scarf today, but still got 3 more repeats to do.

Have a good evening all xxxxxxxxx