The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
susiecm3

Club tropicana items

Hi everyone, can anyone help me source the numbers for the gutermann beads and also rondelles, peradot and orange please, the suppliers listed have not got the rondelles and the seed beads dont have the colours just numbers and not the greatest of pics :(

Managed to get the rounds and cubes, i would love to match these as the mag as i have the perfect dress for my hols to go with them, but i am still pretty new to jewellery making and not great at finding things!!!!

Thank you

Susan

Thank you, with all my excitement i forgot to introduce myself!!!

I am new to jewellery been dipping half heartedly for a few years but been making cards and scrapbooking for a few years :)

I have signed up for a course at our local school in Sept and just bought my first of many of your mags and i am so excited, how many times do you buy a mag and it only has the one thing on the cover you are interested in?? well not this time, i am totally buzzing and want to make everything lol, i text my friend who is also doing the course and she ran out to get the mag and we have been nattering on the phone on and off all day :)

I am really inspired and my teenage daughter also loves some of the item and said she would like to try some things too so this could turn into a nice shared hobby if not a little expensive (just dont tell hubby ;) )

Susan

Your welcome.

O enjoy your course in September, you will find that alot of help, i would imagine.

If you need any help on the forum, just PM me or one of the other moderators, one of us is usually around.