The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
MichellesMagicalMakes

Huge Fund-Raising Appeal

Ah, that's a shame. Seems a pity when people get bored waiting around in hospitals. The first thing I do when I visit is buy things from the gift shop. Never mind. So, do you just want crafting stuff sent then or a mixture of crafting stuff and finished items ready to sell?

Ah, that's a shame. Seems a pity when people get bored waiting around in hospitals. The first thing I do when I visit is buy things from the gift shop. Never mind. So, do you just want crafting stuff sent then or a mixture of crafting stuff and finished items ready to sell?

Whichever is the easiest for you hun, I'm not phased. I do get quite a bit of time to make things now the kiddies both go off to nursery twice a week. And of course there's always the opportunity to get them doing something crafty while I get on and make too. xx

Thanks Natalie hun, I really appreciate it. When I went across this afternoon to tell the parents what I'm proposing to do in September, the dad broke down and cried and said to thank everybody who is helping to contribute to this fund-raising event.

Natalie, I too know how scary something like this must be as when Lauren was just 2 weeks old she got whooping cough and there was only a 20% chance that she was going to pull through. All I can say as thankfully she proved to be a real little fighter.

You are very welcome darlin, how awful for your DD, she sounds like a real strong fighter x

Have only just seen this hon. What a terrible tragedy for the family to have to live with. I can understand how hard they must find it as my eldest son, Iain, was knocked down by a car when he went with his dad to put something in the car on the day we moved house. Iain was 2.5 at the time and the car was parked on the opposite side of the road as parking restrictions applies. Iain just pulled free and ran into the road, it asll happened in a couple of seconds but OH suffered nightmares for years.

I would like to send you some bits. I am currently making boxes of notecards to sell for the neds so would be very happy to make a few and send them off to you. When do you need them by and please would you pm your address.

Sending millions of good vibes their way, I hope that the skingraft attempt will be 100% successful.

June xx

Michelle- what a terrible thing to happen & I am so touched by what you are doing. I do not have time to make many cards or even to sell but somewhere along the way , I hope I can help. I will keep watching for your updates. I pray the little boy comes through all this ok.

[[[hugs]]]] to you for being so thoughtful.

GHxo