The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
MaggieJay

July Issue

I am another subscriber who hasn't received their July issue either. I realised this a few days ago and emailed them about it. I got the reply

"We regret to advise that there has been a slight delay with this issue and it should now arrive shortly.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused."

... it hasn't arrived yet.

I find it a bit annoying to say the least that it has been in the shops for a week already, grrrrrr!

Got home a bit late - and mine was waiting on me. Thanks to Rachel for organising. I'm sure they will add an extra month to your subs, Sophie and others who missed theirs...... but its a shame when you are eagerly waiting.

Did we get a reason why it never got to us?

xx

I hope that others will let the rest of us know when they have received a message about what is happening about theres. I would hate to think that everyone else has had a reply or a new copy and I haven't. Glad someone's got theres then Maggie.

Catherine xx

I hope that others will let the rest of us know when they have received a message about what is happening about theres. I would hate to think that everyone else has had a reply or a new copy and I haven't. Glad someone's got theres then Maggie.

Catherine xx

You are not alone Catherine. I am in the same boat - no reply and no mag.