The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Bank Holiday Monday (UK & NI) (NOT ROI!)

Moring all (just).

Had a lovely long lie in this. Going to get started on the floor in the living/dining room finally. It is nearly a year now since the fire and radiators were put in and about 8 months since the decorating was done.

DS has just gone for a trial at a local pub doing the pot washing to earn himself some pocket money. Hope it goes well for him.

Hope to get some knitting done at some stage. Finished the front on daisy and only have the sleeves and they are short ones.

Hope you al have a good day whatever you are up to.

Morning - just! Been up ages but only just got round to coming on here. Internet is up and down like a yoyo so will keep it short. Hope you're all having a good bank holiday weekend and those in the Emerald Isle are having a lovely day. :)

Old kitty is in naughty mode today so he's banished to the garden to think about his behaviour. :lol: We're going on holiday next week so I've been round next door to see if they'll feed him and they said yes. They even offered to water our veg beds as well, whic was really nice of them. OH is at work so I have the place to myself. I'm trying to catch up on all my knitty projects. They're all big ones, so I'm alternating a bit of this and a bit of that so I don't get bored with any of them.

See you later! :)

Hi everyone,

had a good time at pg then brought them to the swings for a while..... they should be starving but I can't get either of them to eat :shut:

I always find mealtimes very stressful :blank: anyway some good news my very overdue LK arrived today, I had to ring subscriptions and ask them to send out a new one as my June copy got lost....so at least I have something nice to read for the afternoon and I can finally see what the things you have all been chatting about :)

Hope everyone's enjoying their day so far xxx

Not long back from town and just put the shopping away :) Ellie and I had a lovely lunch in a restaurant in town before we went shopping and I bought myself a blouse too and a couple of t-shirts for Ellie. Its tipping it down here right now so not good weather for taking a pic of bunny. OH left the washing out in the rain too while we were out so need to tumble dry that now :roll: Need to find my knitting mojo at some point although I did do another 2 squares for my crochet blanket while Ellie played in the bath :)

Sharon hope you get on well with the flooring, its going to feel like a new room again!

K&F what is it with these cats? Great news with the neighbours looking after your stuff while you're away :)

Yay Dreamy you have your new LK!!! Bet its not long until the new one comes out though..... :red: :lol:

Well not sure if I should mooch on here a bit longer or not - Ellie has my mouse attached to her laptop - yes you read correctly HER laptop! The OH got her a second hand one so she wouldn't keep pinching mine!!!! Obviously its going to be VERY childproofed!!!!

Hello, glad you two have had a nice afternoon so far. Think i'm going to ditch the internet for a bit. Goodness knows how long I've been trying to find a nice hotel near Wembley and it's just impossible! :roll: I'm so fed up I can't face looking anymore. No doubt we'll end up stranded after the concert and have to get the first train home in the morning - mmm, nice... :-/ OH was meant to book one ages ago and didn't 'cos he couldn't find anything decent either and now everywhere is getting booked up it's even harder than before! :long:

I'm going to take refuge in my knitting!