The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Bank Holiday Monday (UK & NI) (NOT ROI!)

Morning all!

Woken rather rudely by Ellie moaning "where are my socks?" So been up since 6.50am :lol: Hope everyone else gets to have a lie in on their bank holiday - ours is next week over here. Mind you the OH is off today and working tomorrow instead so we have our extended weekend :-)

Not a lot planned for today except popping out for a bit of shopping I never got chance to do over the weekend. Hoping the OH will actually manage to clear away all his helicopter stuff from the kitchen/dining area. Its such a mess! Helicopter bits and tools everywhere!

Have a good day everyone whatever you're doing :cheese:

ps bunny doing well and will take a pic later :)

Morning Suzie, morning all!

Yes this time next week we will be planning our Bank hol day off and you will all be going to work :lol: only teasing!

Sporticus begrudgingly got up at 5.15am to go work and muttered something about wishing it was a bank hol over here....still he's home at 4 today so it's not too bad.

We're off to playgroup this morning, then I've no idea what the afternoon holds. Choir tonight so that's something to look forward to :)

Hope you all slept well x

Well done to Carol - first ever pair of socks is on the FO section :-)

Chat soon girls, better get moving on the breakfast :cheese:

Oh have fun at playgroup this morning Dreamy and at least not too long to wait until Sporticus is home :) Enjoy choir tonight too :-)

My OH is not looking forward to the rest of the week as he has to be up at 4.30am and not home until 7.30pm for 4 days running :-S I suspect he may be having a very long lie in today in anticipation!

Gosh those are long days Suz! Good job you have a hobby :)

How's the weather with you? Dry but very overcast here...think it's to rain later :blank: which would be a pity as the boys are due to go to running in the community field tonight and there'd be no point if the grass was soaking

Very long days which is why he normally gets days off in between but full week this week more or less!

Very overcast here too but fingers crossed it will clear a bit :)

Right I'm being thrown off the pc by Ellie :-S