The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Purple Cobwebs

A bit disappointed with the latest edition.

After such a fab Easter mag, I was a bit dissapointed with this month. As soon as I opened the pack I had a sense of Deja Vu. I felt that I'd seen everything in the pack at least once before, in fact I still have some left from a previous edition of LMC and from a previous edition of CB.

Did anyone else think the same?

Yes Gaynor I'm with you on this one, I was disappointed with the kit, I'm not saying the images and papers weren't lovely but it feels like we are back to character mags again, I am seriously thinking about cancelling my subscritption as I'm not using these character packs.

Looking forward to seeing what you have done Maggie.

Tracy

I feel the same. Looking back through my magazine's I have 3 Flower Fairies & 2 Beatrix Potter. I know they are different but it's just a bit boring. It also seems that it whenever Crafters Companion come out with a new CD, that Lets Make Cards issue a magazine the same. I would like to see the magazine on subjects like wedding invites etc, mens cards, anniversary cards. How to make waterfall cards, step-a-side cards, different tea bag folds, iris folding. Until a broke my foot a few weeks ago I had 4 unopened magazines. I just wasn't interested in opening them. I wont cancel my subscription but I am thinking of not renewing it.