The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Easter Saturday!

Sorry Buffy posting at the same time! I really have a feeling Buffy that your parcel isn't going to arrive until early next week :-S If you want us to postpone the party we can. If not we can start it around 7ish if that's okay with everyone although I might still be putting Ellie to bed then so whoever is around can feel free to get everything going :) Enjoy your day at your mum and dads :-)

Hmmm I can still see the crown as my Avatar!!! This is getting very annoying now as I changed it 2 days ago!!!

And I missed you too Dreamy! Sounds like poor R has a touch of sleepwalking :ohh: would a safety gate across his bedroom door help at all? Have a good day and speak later :)

No worries Suzie, I know how life can sometimes get in the way, better late than never :) , we can still have the party, i'll have my own special opening day when my SEB arrives, it'll be nice to see everyone elses anyway :cheese: If we suspect it won't be here today i'll check M&D are up :lol: and set off when Daniel's finished watching Bottle Top Bill. I don't like waiting for the postman if i'm not expecting anything nice, he normally just brings bills!!!

And you pic is still you on my laptop, how weird (I mean that it's not changed on yours not that your weird :lol: :lol: )

Morning Dreamy, we have a gate up at Daniel's door otherwise he'd be running around, as soon as we take his gate down in a morning he's running round our bedroom!!

Morning all!

I got wakened and scared half to death by the postie cos the dog went nuts! You'd have thought someone was trying to break in. But he delivered all that cotton yarn I'd ordered, all 26 balls of it, so I'm happy. Though I do have that dottled feeling you get when you totally sleep in and wake up with a start then run round the house like a nut trying to get ready for work or whatever you were supposed to be doing! I hope it passes soon. I don't like this feeling.

My SEB isn't here yet either Buffy, but I know it is coming so it's fine. I've got all this yarn and a big Easter egg to look forward to so I'm quite happy.

I won't be at the party tonight, we're off to my mum's to do Easter stuff so I hope you all have fun. Don't be getting too tipsy! :lol:

xxx

I blame you all for keeping me chatting when I said I was going, we're now watching Igam Ogam(!) and the postman's been, he waved a parcel at me through the window so I ran to the door, he laughed :lol: IT'S HERE, yippee. Thank you, thank you thank you :lol: