The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Easter Saturday!

Morning everyone :-)

Ooooooh so excited, its the day of our opening and reveal for the Secret Easter Bunny and a PARTY!!!! :cheese:

Well we're up early as OH is going to work soon and won't be back until about 10pm tonight. Popping to town later to get a few things then hopefully relax for the rest of the day :) Forgot to say yesterday that I had a bit of an accident with the car and the curb in the carpark and ended up catching it on a ridiculously high curb and pulling off the very bottom bit of the front bumper :-S Its cracked the plastic where it attaches to the car and the OH thinks we will need a new one so he's not best pleased about the upcoming cost of that :grrr: He's being ok about it thankfully!

Well I hope everyone has a good day today and maybe see you all later at the party at Buzy's house :-) Don't forget to bring a bottle and some nibbles eh? :lol:

Oh a party how lovely hope you all have a fantastic time hunnie,

What a shame about the car, the pavements here are very high in town too

its 2 steps to get onto the walk, such a pain.

Buzy going to be busy I think :) xx

Morning Suzie (and everyone who comes later)

Dave brought me a cuppa in bed and sorted Daniel out before going to theatre, bless him. He has a day of Noddy :lol: I was going to take Daniel to the show this afternoon but I don't think he'll sit that long, maybe take him to the next kids show in October. We're going to see my mum and dad and we won't be back until this evening, fear not i'll go on their computer to keep up with you all :) . What time's the party?

I'm hoping the postman comes before I go to M&D's but it's unlikely as he's started to come around 10ish :down: he used to be delivering as I set off about 8.30ish but when I want him to come earlier he never does!!

Sorry to hear about the car Suzie, sometimes these things happen, there's a high kerb in Barton which I aways seem to catch, luckily so far I only seem to have scratched it and not cracked it.

Take care all, catch you later

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Maggie :) Oh yes Buzy puts on such a good party too! You will have to pop along - we have punch bowls and limbo dancing and lots of garden lights :cheese:

Real pain with the car too as I've parked on that carpark quite a few times without catching the bumper and then when I did I reversed back really slowly but it still pulled it off! Even worse is I didn't realised until 3 hours later when I returned from knitty group and saw it lying on the ground :-S

Morning everyone!

Foggy start to the day here and yet another broken night thanks to R wandering around the house several times during the night :roll: I think I will have to tie him into the bed tonight!!!

Hope you all have a lovely day, chat later xxx Dreamy :)

Copied from Good Friday thread

Don't worry with the crochet, concentrate on the different stitches for now and simple shapes and reading the patterns will come later :) (says she who still can't make head nor tail of some of them!) I do think some patterns are written better, or rather in mind with people who have only just learnt! Our crochet guru at the knitty club always advices to relax your arms and keep your back straight and don't hunch over with your head on your chest (she pulled me up today over the last one!) Hope that helps :-)

I must remember this, thinking back I was starting to hunch over and hold myself tense becuase I was trying to concentrate on not dropping anything :lol: