The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
MentalSarcasm

Hobbycraft sale?

My nearest Hobbycraft is in Stevenage, a town I despise due to the appalling drivers.

So before I get down there, has anyone visited their local Hobbycraft since Christmas? Was there a sale on? Did you find anything decent or was it all the rubbish stuff they couldn't shift before Christmas?

I have not been either, a lot of their stuff is very expensive to start off with tho! - I am sure that you should be able to get a 2nd hand sizzix fairly cheap as loads of people seem to have moved onto cuttlebugs and big shots

I bought a 10 pack of cardblanks for £1.99 with the window (I'm not good at cutting circles). Most of the sale items are listed on their website, and you're right- the christmas stuff!

I've been to today to the one in Nottingham and just had a rant on another post about the place.

Depending on what sort of stuff you want.

There are lots of Christmas things but nothing that I would want to buy. There was a nice box of patterned cards - 70 for 6.99

Rowan biggy wool at 1.99 a ball. I wanted bead stuff and the only beads in the sale were all plastic. They had some sizzix apple dies for .99p they had mostly ellison stuff rather than sizzix. The things that I would buy were not in the sale and cost more there anyway.