The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

I dont like mondays

Oh god I didn't run mine by Buzy... I hope I didn't speak out of turn??? Only meant what I said in the best possible way and never occurred to me to run it by you first :red:

No problem Dreamy - you go for it!!!!!

I've also PM'd Kate Hemmings as busymitts is part of Aceville (as is LK) & I'm hoping for a direct name to whom we can all complain. You may have to send your email to somebody else if that's ok? She's still being nasty even this evening................. has she really changed her age to 69? What a liar..............

I'm off to bed early in the hope of some oomph one of these days but I'm very, very thankful for my lovely friends. <<>> to you all ................

Nighty night. xxx

Night Buzy I have some oomph to spare so will send you that over the inernet highway. It should hopefully be with you in the morning. If I do need to send the email again it's no problem as I have kept a copy.

Andrea

I've just looked at nasty knickers profile & guess what she's put on it..............

Fear not to speak the TRUTH. No mutual admiration. Credit given where credit due and NO short change!

I'll leave it with you.....................

Thanks Mrs H for the virtual oomph ................. xx