The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
shelleyhope

Promarkers

This is a very interesting topic...especially as all these types of pens are not cheap, plus you must invest in quite a few colours.So l think the more feed back the better..l willl keep popping back to see your all your comments..

l know LuckyDawn, loves her Copics and has a good collection of them...l hope she see´s this post and adds her comments too :) X

I bought the set for £25 and now I am just waiting for them to arrive :) I am soooo excited as I am feeling very much in the mood for papercrafts at the moment!!

Aims x

It has been a interesting thread this and I will keep popping in here myself.

Not sure what's happened to LuckyDawn, not see her for some time now! Hope she's ok! You are right though susan, I remember her saying that she loves her Copic Pens. I have heard a lot about them!

Aims, ohhhhhhh how exciting for you hun :cheese: hope they arrive soon for you so that you can have a play. Look forward to seeing what you amke as well with them x

Ooooh my sets arrived from little claire yesterday and they are amazing, quite impressive that I only already had 1 of the colours, not bad really when you think about it!

I have been putting them to good use already and absolutely love them :)

Aims x