The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
angel8676

It's nearly the end of the week!

Sueakie - I'm due on 8th June.... My two boys were 8.6lb then 8.1lb....... Your poor friend....

Sharon- Well done def jealous!!!

Buzy- Have a good old sing at choir practice tonight....

Dreamy- Hope your back eases up

Giddy - great bag!!

Jennie - nice!!! Have fun with the assignments...

Suz--- Aaawwww soooooooooo cute!!! Jake now is going for gold with the chatting (just like mummy) coz when I ask him to do something he is like 'ok mummy',

Hello all,

Well I'll start by putting you all out of your misery. I had a blooming awful day at work. I'm am seriously considering lodging a formal complaint, it was that bad. I said I was off to a meeting and the guy took off like someone had put a rocket up his bum. He did it so he could confront me as I walked through the doors along the corridor and start having a go at me. I went to turn along another corridor to go to the loo and he ordered me to stop cos he wasn't finished. I said I was going to the loo. He was waiting for me when I came out and continued to talk and then shout at me as I carried on down the stairs, through a busy public area and out of the building! There is absolutely no way I'm taking this! I'm so angry and I'm sodded if I'm going to be treated like that. Who does he think he is? I walked away. That to me is a clear attempt at intimidation and bullying, particularly given that he deliberately engineered a situation where he could get me on my own. I ain't having that. He also tried again to off-load more work. He was also absolutely stinking of stale drink and had the shakes.

He claims he's really busy but my colleagues tell me he did nothing all morning while I was away and went off out for bacon rolls.

I've decided that tomorrow I'll be civil and talk to him only if I need to but otherwise he can go hang. And I'm leaving the office at 4 because if I keep feeling this angry I'll end up saying something that I shouldn't and I don't want to take myself down to his level. I am trying very hard to continue behaving like a professional. If my boss is back on Monday I'm asking for a meeting and demanding some form of action and if he's not back then I'm going to my senior manager and dealing with it that way. I've got a pretty long fuse, but it's burning blooming close to the stick of dynamite! >:-(

That was a total rant. Sorry. I don't feel any better for it either!

Sharon, what a fab prize! Lucky you,

Fi, how's Charlie now? I hate it when Callum's ill.

How's the head Suzie?

RC, that shop lady sounds like a horror. Is it a branch or just a local store?

Buzy, nasty nickers (she doesn't deserve capitals) confuses me. I'm a Scot, so your tea cosy is in my national/patriotic colours and I may be wrong, but I thought she lived north of the border. Red, white and blue are ok, but most Scots will tell you their national flag is the saltire (St Andrew's Cross) before the Union Jack.... Enjoy choir

Squeakie I'm not due at all (as far as I know :lol:) Fi's the pregnant one :lol: Your babies were giants compared to my 2lb 10oz boy :-)

Dreamy, I've completely forgotten what you said. That's what grumpiness does to me :-) Hope you've had a nice day whatever it was

Jenny, enjoy your half term break.

I'm going to go and take my bad mood out on the bathroom. If it was summer, I'd be outside ripping weeds out of the garden. Shame I don't have a dartboard..... :lol:

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Any advice on how to deal with this situation would be much appreciated. Meantime, thank you very, very much for your support. It means a lot.

Have a nice night all of you.

xxx

Ooh Dreamy just read through again and then thought how could I forget about you saying about your back :long: I hope they can do something to help you!

Angel please keep a diary of times with details of what this low life at work has said and done and note the smell of stale alcohol etc as you don't want to forget details and it is also "proof" of his bullying and others then will be able to back you up far easier. What a nightmare and I hope it is sorted for you soon. I have been bullied in the past and ended up having panic attacks on the way to work so I take my hat off to you for how well you are coping :)

Well I am just going to check a few more things on here then get back to ripping down my challenge piece after yesterday's mistakes. OH is being a grump so hopefully he will stay upstairs with his helicopters!

TTFN!

Hi ladies - not managed to do the pics yet as in laws came back for their pc and stayed for a while which was nice but meant I started tea late and have just sat down at my pc. Thankfully I have daughters to do the pots so am now free for the rest of the night but as my camera is quite an old digicam I need lots of light to take a decent pic so will have to wait til tomorrow now.

Angel - I can remember going through a similar thing when I first went back to work after having the kids. It wasn't quite as bad as what you are experiencing and tbh I wouldn't wait til Monday. I would go directly to whoever is in charge while the boss is away and lodge a formal complaint about the guy and I would definitely include the fact that he appears to have been drinking and skives (sp) all day then dumps work on you. His behaviour is inexcusable and totally out of order. How you have remained so calm and professional for this long is amazing to me. Don't let him get away with it he is an out and out bully and should be reprimanded if not fired for his behaviour. If you have the backing of your coleagues I would also ask them if they would be prepared to give statements to support your complaint.

Su2ie - lol at your LO's comments about your graines. Bet she melts the hearts of everyone she meets and puts an endless smile on your face. Babes say the funniest things sometimes and have a way of bringing sunshine to the darkest of days.

Sharon - OMG I'm dead jealous, well done on the win wish I could squish that lot with you.

If I've missed anyone it's because there's so much to remember so I will apologise to anyone not mentioned.

Hope evreyne has a good evening.

Andrea

Oh Mrs H you reminded me I forgot to say about Sharon's prize - its lovely! Yes Ellie does melt everyones hearts when we're out as she is so sweet and adorable but she's a right bossy boots at home :lol:

Typical girl then eh. My two were exactly the same especially the youngest. She's tiny for her age and when little always looked about two years younger than she is so got away with murder with others. She was also less shy than dd1 and would regularly invite complete strangers to her birthday party if they so much as smiled at her lol. Had visions of a houseful of complete strangers and no kids on her birthday. Thankfully she grew out of that little game but she still talks to anyone and has no qualms about telling them her life story.

My mum used to say she reminded her of the lil girl on the Clarks shoes advert you know the one who said "and when I grow up my mum says I'm going to be a proper little madam" I said she didn't need to grow up to be one of those.

Andrea