The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
angel8676

Query about my subscription

Hi there,

I subscribed over the phone to both Lets Knit and Sew on the 28thJanuary. I was told the money would be taken out of my account on 3rd Feb and my first mags would be the March editions. I've now got a letter from Sew saying the money for it will be taken on 11th Feb and my first issue will be the March one. I've had nothing from Let's Knit, nothing has been taken out of my bank account and there's no sign of the magazine, but other subscribers I know got theirs on Monday.

Can you please let me know whether or not I'll get the March edition of LK? I want both mags, but LK is my priority.

Thank you.

Angela

I've still not heard anything and there's no sign of a magazine. I'd really appreciate it if someone would get in touch to sort this out for me asap as I need to know whether or not to go out and buy the mag. It's not that easy to get hold of where I live.

Thank you

Angela

Hi Angela, (and pinkbubble)

My apologies, I was out of the office yesterday! Could you PM me your address details? I'll look into it straight away for you,

Kind regards,

Danno

Hi there,

I'm hoping you can help me. Before Danno left, he said he'd sort out my Let's Knit subscription. I signed up to the three issues for £3 offer to lK and then to Sew. I did it in the course of one phone call. The Sew subscription went fine but the Let's Knit one still isn't running.. I tried to subscribe again today through the Subs club on the advertised 3 for £3 offer, but the only offer I can get is the artesano yarn one and I don't want it.

Can you please check out what's happening with my order and let me know? It's two months now and I'm getting fed up. I'm not having a dig at you, I realise this isn't your fault.

Thanks,

Angela