The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
bees1

Help with finding a back issue please

Hi I dont know if anyone can help, but I saw a copy of the sew mag adverstised in another magazine before xmas, I popped down to our local smiths and unfortunately it was a different issue. Can anyone advise which edition it is so I can try to order it. All i can tell you is that it had a long bright green sleeveless and I think a crossover bodice dress on the front cover, and I am hoping that the dress pattern is included. Many thanks

sue

hi there bees1, I have that issue you are after and have the templates too. let me check the projects in it and if no use to me I am more than very happy to help you out and post on to you. If I am unable to you can order Back issues online I think.

i can find out for you if you like? x

Hi Sequin, many thanks thats really kind of you, I think that you can order the back issues. I rang yesterday but as I didnt know the issue number the guy wasnt able to help me. I dont expect you to send yours, but if you could give me the issue numer that would be really great. Thanks again. sue

I think its issue 4,5 or 6

I ahve now misplaced them, saw them over a week ago as went through them to see which to keep and kept all of tem I had and now don't where I put them! I do ave the pattern templates so, will re-check that tomorrow nd get back tomorrow on that x