The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Crofter's Parade!

Buzy, that's absolutely lovely! :-) I'm so tempted to do one in my size. I've been umming and aahing for a week or so as I have 2 balls in that hound dog colourway, but I'd probably need 2 more to do one my size. I bet yours gets snapped up in the shop really quick! :cheese:

I've just looked at my Crofter book & a tank top for a 32/34 bust takes 4 x 50g & 36/38 takes 5 x 50g if that's any help?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Buzy, that does mean I need more yarn then! I've just googled the crofter yarn and the Sirdar website has a pattern for one. I'll have to have a good think about this otherwise I'll end up with too many projects on the go and a wardrobe full of crofter knits! :lol: Leg warmers are next on my list, but I'm wondering if crofter ones on my short wide legs might be a bit of a mistake. I'm not sure even if I dare to do them in turquoise! :ohh:

Wow these are all brilliant makes! I have yet to make anything in crofter's but I'm seroiusly longing to have a go now after seeing these makes. I am currently using a self-striping yarn for my latest wip but it doesn't look as good as the crofters :-S