The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
nanny ogg

Hello - new here

Bought my first copy of 'Let's Make Cards' yesterday, I was attracted by the flower fairies. And was at a loose end whilst my hubby was in hospital. No don't worry with the sympathy we are used to it, check my profile.

The log on add on page 28 has crafty challenges, but I don't seem to be able to find any apart from the galleries from different issues.

Looking forward to touching base with you all as I can find time.

Luv

Jane

welcome to hte forum Jane! Delighted to hear that you have bought your ever first copy of LMC and hope taht you enjoy the read of it as well as playing with the beautiful kit that comes free with it. Very dazzly!

Hope your DH is keeping well and what a strong lady you are too.

I am not sure about this LMC query you have brought up so shall pass on to HQ and hope that someone can help in answering your question soon. They are a bit quiet at the min as sooooo busy but, I rpomise to be back in touch on this

Any questions, queries or problesm plz just shout on one of us Moderators, always happy to help out

natalie xx

Thanks Natalie

Hoping to make some cards today. First it's the boring stuff washing, housework, ordering prescriptions, paying bills and shopping. And this evening I have rehearsals. Will post any I get to make on the gallery.

Hi Jane, welcome to the board.

The issue is fab isn't it, hope you have fun. :)

The challenge for this magazine is here

http://www.crafts-beautiful.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/25260/

and if you want to enter other challenges too you scroll down to the challenge section on the front page of the forum. Good luck.

Susan x

we look forward to seeing your cards that you make today then.

all that boring stuff is pushed to the back in our house at the min as sooooooooo very busy with work etc. otherwise would get more of that boring stuff done. hope you geteverything done jane!

and, your very welcome

xx