The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
carolyn

plastic pen holders

I just did a search on B&Q;'s website and the ones I am thinking of are not showing an image. I think they are called pipe clips. Found some on another website called d-line pipe clips. Here's some pics of them:

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=d+line+pipe+clips&gbv=2

I also found these on B&Qs;website that may do the job. If you remove the nails and stick them sideways on, or even use the nails or small screws with a spacer that would work too.

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav/nav.jsp?isSearch=true&fh_search=cable+clips&selected=products&x=27&y=10&fh_start_index=24&ts=1199302017334

Definately worth a browse in your local diy store as there are probably lots more things you could use.

Hope it helps :)

I have some of those cable clips somewere - I wonder if I can find some long brads that would work with them

Thank you for all your help. I will have to go DiY shopping now!

Tescos have them onsale for £1 each - you know in the big hurry buy it now!! yellow bins (very technical term that!)

or what about the little paper pads that you get for beside the telephone? My MiL has a little mini one that she picked up in the local variet store - its very very card sized (not that I would purposely notice things like that)

How about sticking your post it pads onto a piece of card (decorated or not) and then making a loop out of ribbon (large enough to fit snugly round the pen but not so big it falls through) and attaching it to the card with a nice brad or tape?

Would that work for you?

Max

xx