The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
carolyn

plastic pen holders

You know when you buy a wipe board or similar they have a pen and a holder - does anyone know if you can buy these?

I wanted to make some post it holders and though I could add a pen, I might even try and get some made for Mother's Day! (well I do have a few months!)

You must be able to buy them Carolyn, should be all sorts of things available but I can't tell you where from except you could try Viking on their web site or Maplins. Or www.firststopstationers.co.uk

hi i dont know wht type of board ur after but i know they have small 1s tht are about the sive of an a4 sheet of paper in the £1 shop for £1 lol

they come with a pen and a sponge to clean it but they dont have a holder, if not i know the factory shop normally has bigger 1s for about £2 of £4 but im not sure

i know tht we got 1 frm ikea but tht wasnt a cheep or as snall, but then i suppose it does depend on wht size u want to get lol

hope tht helps if not try googleing it

I find B&Q;a good source for the obscure!!!! I know you can buy clips that are shaped like small bicycle clips (the type cyclists wear around their ankles to keep trousers clean). Whether they do them small enough though I'm not sure, but worth a browse!

sorry guys - missed your replies :red: been rushing around and it didn't show as new posts

I have had a quick look around stationery places but couldn't see anything - maybe diy might be an answer. I wasn't sure what to search for iykwim.

Magnets or velcro sound like an idea.