The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

Weightloss Accountability System!

I did my walk!!!!! which included taking 48 avon books with me on the pushchair and pushing a tenners worth of shopping on the way back so plenty of resistence!

I did, however, have some chocolate raisins after tea, bad katy, but I did watch my porton control for tea time and was still full

All in all, 2 outta 3 aint bad (meatloaf says so, so it must be true! :lol: )

Well done everyone else for keeping to their pledges and welcome any noooooooooooooooooooo recruits (sorry, chanelling Marjorie daws from Little Britain there!)

We've also been for a walk to the park this morning, only really a short stroll, but fresh air and lots of fun all the same!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No worries Sharon, join when you feel ready x

Katy you really are good - a walk already today?! Show off! :lol:

I almost wavered this morning (typical...after all it is Wednesday and my resolve always weakens) but while I did have some hot buttered toast I didn't leave teeth marks in the butter for a change. Yes!! I know!! Totally gross!! but it's true, I am the sort who likes toast with their butter instead of the other way around. It's the same with fruit cake and barm brack I'm afraid, I trowel on the butter :sick: :red:

So I've decided to make an ALL NEW REALLY DIFFICULT pledge.........I'm giving up butter.

I'll just go say goodbye to the 3lbs in the fridge....back later :down:

Oh Dreamy! I used to be like that with my goats butter - just don't buy it now and the soya spread doesn't have the same appeal. Good luck! (Says she having just eaten a sausage sandwich).

The scales say I'm 2lb lighter this morning (after 2 days) but I don't believe them, the rascals have lied before!

No worries Sharon, join when you feel ready x

Katy you really are good - a walk already today?! Show off! :lol:

I almost wavered this morning (typical...after all it is Wednesday and my resolve always weakens) but while I did have some hot buttered toast I didn't leave teeth marks in the butter for a change. Yes!! I know!! Totally gross!! but it's true, I am the sort who likes toast with their butter instead of the other way around. It's the same with fruit cake and barm brack I'm afraid, I trowel on the butter :sick: :red:

So I've decided to make an ALL NEW REALLY DIFFICULT pledge.........I'm giving up butter.

I'll just go say goodbye to the 3lbs in the fridge....back later :down:

be strong, your arteries will thank you for it!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well just had lunch - leftover gammon, new pots & salad with low fat salad cream & NO butter on my pots. I don't have butter very often but some things just aren't the same without it. I've made a sponge (a bit on the flat side!!) for Knitting group tomorrow using wheat flour so I won't be able to eat it. Mind you looking at it I'm not sure anybody else will either :lol: Cooking is not really my forte ............

Buzy

Buzy I find that I don't do too well cooking with normal flour now as I've adjusted to the gluten free stuff :-S

Sounds like a grand lunch - I'm hungry and not sure what to have for tea yet? A bit short on essentials so really should write out a list....