The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Purple Cobwebs

Stamped animal images needed for animal rescue centre cards!

Can anyone help?

I've set myself a challenge to make 100 cards for the local animal rescue centre to sell in the run up to Christmas. I'll donate all of the cards so that they will make 100% profit.

I want all of the cards to have an animal theme, preferably dogs, cats, rabbits, mice, hamsters, hedgehogs etc.

I have a few images to use, but wondered if anyone would be willing to stamp me a few, as I can't really merit going out and spending lots of money on new stamps.

Any Christmas themed ones would be especially good, but would be happy with anything with an animal theme as I'll do them a mix of Christmas and general occasion cards.

I'll happily send out craft papers, or even some rubber stamps that I have spare etc in exchange.

Hope you don't mind me asking.

I'll post up a selection of the cards I make for all to see before I take them to the charity.

ps if anyone spots any particularly good offers around on card blanks and envelopes, I'd love to hear!!!

The works has 100 card blanks and envelopes for £8, not bad card for the price either!!

I can stamp you some dandelion and daisy dog in a santa hat images if you'd like. I probably have the odd other animal stamp somewhere too so I'll have a look through and get back to you!

Will try to post out this week before we move if they're any good for you x x

Hiya, I've got a dandelion stamp wearing a santa hat if you'd like a few of those stamping? It was free with the last DoCrafts mag....I'll pop some in and some card blanks too with your challenge prize (which I'll hopefully be posting on Monday, sorry for the delay, I don't know where the time goes!!)

I'll have a look and see if I've got any other animal stamps - I know I've got 2 dandelion ones in addition to the santa one (is dandelion the dog?!) I think I've got a mouse one too :)

Good luck with your challenge :)

xx