The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Evertonian

Woohoo, October issue is here

LOVE IT, i really am enjoying the new look CB and the projects are fantastic,

both me and Stu-poo will be having a got at the spinning around bracelet as we picked up 2 frames a while ago.

Sarah x

sorry to see that some of you are dissappointed ad experiencing problems with the CD, I have not touched the CD yet but its not something I tend to use anyway! hope all gets osrted out soon and how kind of emma to apear this evening and help out the way that she has so far! and as she says she will get onto it in the morning.

Sarah and stu delighted you two are pleased with it all! xx

Not had much chance to have a peek at it but, wil certainly look properly latr on!

xx

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your comments and feedback. As Emma said, sorry some of you are having problems with the CD - we have passed this on to our technical department who will hopefully be able to help!

In regards to the comments on the downloads on the CD, we appreciate that some have already been featured online - but we wanted all our readers to be able to use the designs, as they were only up for a limited time online. However, this won't happen with all the papers that have been previously featured in online events, and was an additional extra to other exclusive material included.

I hope this helps - once again, many apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Kate

Hi All,

just letting you know that we're currently looking into the problems some of you have experienced and I'll be in touch personally soon.

Thanks,

David

I got mine yay!! :cheese:.... then my nieces and nephews came round and spilt there orange squash over me......................brand new........................CRAFTS BEAUTIFUL >:( it is now in the airing cupboard drying out >:( i haven't even read it yet :down: