First there's our anthem;

I'm a little teapot short & stout,

Here's my handle, here's my spout,

When it comes to teatime here me shout,

Lift me up & pour me out!!!!!

Now for the parade :cheese:

Buzy

PS - Think I may be obsessed :lol:

I love your teapot jumpers. Mentioned I might try one to my GOM who responded with "A what?" when I explained what it was, the reply was,

"No way! I hate the things. No teapot of ours is ever going to wear one of those!"

Pity the teapot can't respond with " But every ones wearing this! You just don't want me to have friends! I hate you!"(insert slammimg door - BANG) and finally the muffled "You can't stop me from wearing it!" :coolsmile:

I love your teapot jumpers. Mentioned I might try one to my GOM who responded with "A what?" when I explained what it was, the reply was,

"No way! I hate the things. No teapot of ours is ever going to wear one of those!"

Pity the teapot can't respond with " But every ones wearing this! You just don't want me to have friends! I hate you!"(insert slammimg door - BANG) and finally the muffled "You can't stop me from wearing it!" :coolsmile:

Haha!! Have you shown GOM the piccies? Have you told him it's really trendy & a competition winner to boot? Suppose we can't convert the WHOLE world to teapot jumpers :lol: Could you make one & use it when he's not around? Your poor teapot just wants to be in the gang :lol:

Buzy