The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Crafts Beautiful 2

WINNER OF THE KNITTING CHALLENGE!

Hi everyone,

Firstly I just wanted to say a massive thank you for the time and effort that has been put into the challenge entries - we've been amazed at some of the awesome creations you've posted up! There's been such a good response that we hope to have a regular knitting challenge with a great prize to win each time, so keep your eyes peeled!

Despite the amazing entries, there is only one winner and now, hours later, we've finally decided! We would like to congratulate Buzyknitting - come on down and collect your first place virtual trophy! We absolutely love your gorgeous tea-cosy - the colours are beautiful and the design is lovely. Well done! If you can PM me your full name and address details I will get your winnings - a bumper stash of yarn including sublime, sirdar crofter, patons baby yarn and more - out to you asap!

BUT - before I go, I have to say we found it so hard to decide that we also picked a runner up who will receive a mini selection of yarn - congratilations to Nab for the wonderful blue shawl entered in the challenge. If you PM me your full name and address details I'll get your runner up prize out to you.

Well done everyone - don't forget there are more knitty challenges to come [because we've clearly decided you don't have enough knitting to do already!] so keep checking back!

Thanks again to everyone who entered,

Kate :)

Wow..

Congratulations Buzyknitting...That tea cozy really is fab and one of my favorites as well :)

And thankyou so much to the CB team for selecting my shawl as a runner up..I really appreciate it..

With luv and Best wishes,

Nab.