The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

Its the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeekeeeeeeeeeeeeend!

Oh Jennifer that's awful! I'm glad none of you were hurt physically in the accident, but it sounds like you've had a blooming awful time. I'm sending you a big hug, a virtual crane, and happy thoughts.

I hate fighting with my OH. It doesn't happen often, but it brings me down for days. Hope things get better and you're feeling happier soon.

x

Thanks Angel,

yes it takes days to get over it doesn't it? Esp when things keep going round and round in your head. I'm wrecked from it.

Anyway, better go to bed, night all, chat tomorrow, good to be back on-line again x

Oh Jen! How awful for you but like Angela I'm glad you're all okay physically from the accident...I know what you mean with it going over and over in your mind, sometimes you just wish you could snatch words back. I hope a little sleep has sorted you out and that you feel much more refreshed this morning xxx

Angela well done with the kitty blankets. I can't believe the one man has put off until Monday. Years ago when we were searching for a cat it was first come first served and quite a few times we missed out where people had got there before us and just taken the lot as they were so cute! It was a case of waiting for the first issue of the paper, sitting in the car searching through the pets classifieds, calling from mobile then whipping there straight away to procure a kitten! Just our luck we picked the nutcase though. He's now happily living with neighbours in our old town since moving to Ireland.

Hi Knittaccino - happy birthday!

Sorry about your accident and about the argument. We hardly argue so when words are said...it's awful. I absolutely hate it, so I can completely emphathise with you. Hope all's ok today!!