The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

The Lets Knotters Weightloss Club

Id ideally like to lose some muscle mass cos i think cyclings given me he-man legs

i just want to look more in proportion cos im already vegetarian and exercising, so there is nothing i can do to shrink but to go hungry.

also they say its easier to lose weight tan to keep it off, very true, i find it comes back within the next year.

Looks like our little diet club is growing :)

Good luck Jennifer with the pregnancy test! I found when last pregnant I seemed to gain a lot of weight in the first 3 months then it slowed down and I put on just under 2 stone. I was already overweight though so determined not to gain too much! After Ellie was born I was back to my pre-preg weight within 2 months due to breastfeeding. Its when I stopped breastfeeding that I started to gain weight again so I think I've put on about a stone since September 08 (yep I breastfed Ellie for nearly 2 years, sorry if too much info!!!!) despite all the extra walking I do. So I think weight gain is a combination of lowered metabolism from stopping the BFeeding and well eating too much!

When I was able too (before I found out about cows milk allergy) I found the choc options great for chocolatey cravings too.

Did you know that if you have joint/back pain, water can help? It keeps everywhere lubricated - I tried it for that reason, and its worked for me!!

Have to agree with you there Katy, I suffer a lot from Blackbird (heehee) sorry thrush is no laughing matter. Anyway I find when I'm not drinking water really regularly that it comes back again and again. Guess it's something to do with flushing out the impurities? (Although the notion that I am in any way impure is ridiculous :lol: :lol: :lol:)

Renata you're so right, if someone could find the secret to keeping the weight off he/she would be financially set up!

Thanks everyone for the good vibes, not getting any younger if you know what I mean, and would like to get back to work before I'm too ancient to get a job!

Arrgghhh its so difficult, I keep thinking of food!

Sorry I just had to say it, its just that I can't eat anything else now as my treat for the night is a glass of red :red:

Thanks squeakie, hopefully the wine will do it! If not I'm going to bed, after I've prepared the salad to go with OH's tea as he's not eaten yet. What a pain as I will have to go in the fridge and be near food and temptation :-S