The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

happy monday!

Hi everyone

Haven't had time to read all the posts. 1st day back at work after my week off :long: Wasn't too bad really I suppose. I really think you should be able to retire at 50 if you want to. I so enjoyed having ME time even though it flew over.

Finished the back of my little Havana - told you they were breeding.

Hope this finds everyone well and happy. Have a lovely night x

Good morning all,

Poor Susie - I hope you finally got to sleep last night. Apart from the diet whats keeping you up? Are you stressing? I know what you are going thro with the sleeplessness tho' as Im having a dose of that myself at the moment - and its not the heat, cos I love it! :-) The warmer it is the happier and bouncier I am.

Larger people need more time in the sun to get vitamin D from it. DH bounces when it is sunny, and don't anyone think I hate it because I moaned about prickly heat...I'd much rather be warm and itchy than frozen solid and not.

And don't all go out and fry because I said bigger people need more of it...no one needs to burn.

Ive always said that its my parents fault for having me in a hot country (Hong Kong). I didnt know what cold was till we came back from Malaya when I was four (Malaya to Yorkshire in January - the first time I had even seen snow) :gulp: Pretty much sums up my reaction.

Ive always said that its my parents fault for having me in a hot country (Hong Kong). I didnt know what cold was till we came back from Malaya when I was four (Malaya to Yorkshire in January - the first time I had even seen snow) :gulp: Pretty much sums up my reaction.

Woah, and I was only dragged from Oklahoma to the South East in spring...