The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

happy monday!

Just finished the first batch of 150. Given me a crick in my shoulder! Work for an estate agent so they're the leaflets you get through your door trying to convince you to put your property on the market. I know, I know and I apologise to all of you!! We've all got our dirty little secrets - there's mine!!

Aha! well i am not sure what job I thought you had(in an office I think was my guess) but you have remained a woman of mystery.

so Littlemisselvis you are the Sarah Beeny?kirstie Allsop amongst us.

cool I think I'd be good at that.

Oh of course Lauren - I forgot you worked in an estate agent - my aging brain is live a sieve! Aghh, hated it in one of my jobs when they said oh we've just got to send a letter out to the parents of every student in college before the post is due to go - like in an hour and over a thousand letters and leaflets to go with them! I used to cheat sometimes and go up to reprographics and use their automatic folding machine :cheese:

Oh it was really cool Lauren - bi-folds, tri-folds, 4 folds (not sure of the correct name for that one!) couldn't always use it though :grrr: not always available or working!

Well going good guns here, mopped the floors - yay! Oh the joys of housework eh? Hah, real wood floor and I use a mop and bucket although with proper wood floor cleaner :exclaim: :cheese:

Sometimes I even use washing up liquid.....

sometimes I even wash the dishes.

and not just scrape the plates.............and th e cups.............but then again you don't want to go too far .............do you?