The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

happy monday!

Thank you everyone. I'm taking my nan with me to Southampton tomorrow as she wants to look for a new sofa so she can do that while I'm being interviewed! It'll be nice to go out with her and take her mind off everything else she's worrying about. Have just been handed 550 (no lie!!) leaflets to fold before tomorrow so my nice nails that I'd done just for the interview will be runied! Add new nails to my list of things to do tonight!! xxx

Wait till you get suitable wool!

I'm going crazy here, still no sign of my LK and I don't know what Tansy is!!! >:-(

We must've been posting at the same time....great progress with Ellie, I would recommend you ditch the pull ups, sometimes they only confuse the issue. If she was in pants she probably wouldn't like the sensation of getting wet, do you know where I'm coming from? Anyway tell me to myob everyone's child is different and as my Mam says sure he/she'll be well sorted before starting school!!

Oh I'm with Blinx on that! 550 leaflets? What on earth for? Or is it a secret??? :-P

Know where you're coming from Jennifer with the potty training and I have proper trainer pants that are supposed to minimise leaks but can't be tumble dried because of the lining in them that's supposed to but doesn't contain the leaks and we have proper pants but within an hour she can wet herself about 4 or 5 times! I think when I get a couple of days clear when I know I'm not going out anywhere I'm just going to have to brazen it out and deal with the wet spots everywhere. My sons were much easier to train and were both dry before they were 2 years old!

Yep think I will leave the tansy for now - sorry Jennifer but you will love it when you do finally get your copy :)

are you on subscription dietgirl?

there seems to be something amiss with that.

been mentioned countless times but is ridiculous.............

also I felt like that with the cerulean thing as I din't have money to buy it at the time.

so i just felt out of it.

stupid really