The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

happy monday!

Sharon - does your son go to the sports centre by the Derby City football ground.

Ive only ever been to Derby once and that was for a 5-a-side football thingy my (then) OH was in (they lost!)

From what I remember its a lovely place and you could sit up on the balcony watching the action.

He plays for the Derby County Football Academy and they do have a lovely balcony you can watch from when they are inside during the winter. Think they will be training outside tonight though so will stay in the car knitting or if it's really nice take my chair up to the side of the pitch and knit. Usually get a lot of comments. You really ought to come to Derby again, we've just had a lovely new shopping centre.

I never got to see Derby itself to shop/look at stuff!

We drove up in a minibus on the saturday evening, booked into the travel lodge, went into town and spent all evening at an Irish bar (got to admit the staff and customers were really nice - and thats from a non-pub person), got squiffy, got a taxi back to the hotel, then went to the 5-a-side on sunday, then home. :)

So as far as I know Derby consists of 1 hotel, 1 pub and a sports centre :lol: - oh! and a football stadium - cos I seen that

Morning all,

had a small lie in the half eight, could have stayed in it thill lunchtime. Def too many late nights for me too.

Katy 5lbs is a fantastic start and you're right drinking loads of water is the only sure fire way to stay feeling 'normal' while trying to loose weight.

Sharon, best of luck with the weigh in.

Suzie, my heart goes out to you having to drag shopping on the buggy. Thankfully I trained Victor last week so that's one less pack of nappies to lug home :)

Enjoy Monday everyone...don't worry it'll be over in about ten hours!!

Sharon - I started my Tansy late Saturday night, did a bit yesterday but none last night due to going to bed early so I'm not very far, just a few rows off doing the neck shaping on the back :)

Jennifer - I'm sort of trying to train Ellie and she will sit on her potty and perform and she knows which muscles to use but still doesn't get the signal for when she needs to go and she flat refuses to let me know when she needs a number 2, she normally hides for that so I won't know she's doing it! Sorry if that's too much information :zip: Oh definitely should encourage each other with the dieting too although I've decided not to weigh myself this time. If I weigh myself I get obsessive so I'm just going to go with the if the clothes fit better or become too big for me then I'll know I'm doing something right :cheese: