The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

happy monday!

morning all

Hope buzyknitting and su2ie are feeling better, along with anyone else who i've missed and was poorly yesterday - su2ie do you think it might be dehydration?! I've started my healthy eating and last week had rampant headaches from not drinking enough water and because I was giving up tea, coffee and chocolate, so think caffeine withdrawal played a part. it has passed now thank goodness, and it was worth it as i have lost 5lb!!!! am hoping to lose 1st by end of the month so feel spurred on.

Showed MIL my Cerulean yesterday - oooooooooooooooooh she said, i like that!!!!! am going to do her one as a surprise as she helps us out no end. Not until I finish HRM's 2nd hat though, which should prob be done by end of this week.

Work today and then a walk up the shop with HRM i feel..

hope everyone is ok today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all,

Well done Katy on the weight loss. What diet you following? I do weightwatchers. I lost over 50lbs last year but just lost the plot about November. Went back to start again last week and had put 1 stone on. First weigh in is tomorrow night and I'm hoping for a loss.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Started Tansy last night and have done half the back. It knits up very quickly.

Off to work in a short while. Son's footie training starts again tonight so that's were I'll be 3 nights a week. Never mind usually manage to get some knitting done while waiting for him.

Hope you all have a good day whatever you're doing.

Good morning all,

Poor Susie - I hope you finally got to sleep last night. Apart from the diet whats keeping you up? Are you stressing? I know what you are going thro with the sleeplessness tho' as Im having a dose of that myself at the moment - and its not the heat, cos I love it! :-) The warmer it is the happier and bouncier I am. And beleave me theres a lot of me to bounce :lol:

My big sis had a look at July's LK on Saturday and started making oh! noises at the cerulean pattern too, Katy so it looks like she'll be gettting one once Ive finished everything else, although I have promised dd2 one first :roll:

Weathers doing funny things again today - started off brilliant sunshine but theres huge black rain clouds heading our way very rapidly. Its dd2s last day of swimming today and its an open air pool, so Im hoping the rain will hold off till theyve finished.

Not a lot planned for the day, bit of housework, pop up to Aldi to have a bit of a mooch and get some of their incredably cheap fruit and veg, then back for work (not more magnetic number plates I hope - Ive already got muscles on me muscles) then do some of that and KNITTING - perhaps try to finish Tansy or get on with Wham Bamboo (in silkie acrylic ;-) )

Right off to check my garden in Barn Buddies (Facebook) - remember to harvest your veggies folks or I will nick them- :lol: )

Morning everyone!

Well done Katy on losing 5lb!!!

Still have a muzzy head despite having oodles of sleep. I think it might be a mixture of diet, recent diappointments and the stress of living with someone giving up smoking :-S

Well its raining today again but I have to go shopping later. I've been steadily writing a list for the OH to fetch stuff in the car and he's asked me to get as much as I can today - on the buggy - with only enough room for a small amount of shopping in the basket beneath!! AND I have to get those pull up nappies too which will take up that space!!!

Last day of peace today anyway as the OH breaks up from work tonight until the beginning of August! So apart from shopping and minimal cleaning I'm going to slob out with Ellie and hopefully get some knitting done on my tansy :-)

Sharon - does your son go to the sports centre by the Derby City football ground.

Ive only ever been to Derby once and that was for a 5-a-side football thingy my (then) OH was in (they lost!)

From what I remember its a lovely place and you could sit up on the balcony watching the action.

Oops must have been compiling me post at the same time as you two Sharon and Dee!

Sounds like a fantastic achievement Sharon with your weight loss despite the slight Nov glitch so well done!

Dee I am stressing at the moment and also its a touch of going to bed too late too many nights in a row, plus other reasons in my previous post. Hope you get something a bit lighter than the plates to do! :-)