The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

Starry-Eyed Saturday!

Didn't want to moan on the same post as the congrats to Sel but I'm pretty fed up now.

Doesn't look like we're going anywhere today as his lord and master has spoken.

Not the only thing he's backed out of recently. I'm pretty mad, pretty fed up, its raining so without OH taking me anywhere in the car today I'm stuck indoors unless he decides to change his mind yet again. Arrrggghhhh!!!!!! Someone pass me some happy pills please or knock me on the head with a sledge hammer because I just want to go back to bed >:(

Sorry to put a downer on the day girls hope you're all okay and just ignore me as I'm having a vent!

Sel - congratulations on your new job - you must be soooooo excited :-)

Susie - don't worry about moaning. Annoying when you can't make concrete plans - well maybe a straight jacket for OH?????!!!!! Sorry but can't remember if you drive or not. Can't you leave Ellie with him & drive yourself to a nice woolly place??

Just had needles & my left hand was very sore but I know it works so it's worth it. Well off now to start friend's teapot jumper. Thank you sooooo much for the name "Teapot Beanie" - I love it. :-) Hope your day gets better by loads.

Buzy

Buzy I can drive but he won't put me on the insurance :-/ Very annoying as I've been driving for over 20 years and used to have over 10 years no claims when I had my own car and insurance. He's gone off out, to McD's I think and left us here so going to make Ellie lunch soon. Fingers crossed he changes his mind and we go out, only want to go to the pet shop in the next town but its sort of put a dampner on the day.

Can't wait to see your teapot beanie btw :)

quick catch up before i brave the changeable weather.

su2ie, big hug, i hate being let down with plans no matter who it is - is worse when you share the house with them though i would imagine!

sel - I can hear cliff richard in the background (Congratulations etce etc) - well done you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

have posted pics of my stash on the stash confidential thread, feel free to have a gander

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Katy :) Apparently we are going out for lunch tomorrow now but I won't hold my breath!

The other BIG matter he has let me down on (the one that really upset me) may be resolved in a different way - once again I won't hold my breath!!

I think I'm going to have a gander at your stash - I know that will cheer me up :-)

Oh and good luck with the weather, its chucking it down here :-S