The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
angel8676

TFI Friday!

Afternoon all. Last official day of my hols -back to the grind on Monday. Where has the week gone? Hope you're feeling happier LME and also KAF. Dee I quite fancy knitting Tansy but not sure about the collar part, it looks like it won't lay flat. I guess you could always put a small stitch either side if this is the case. Apologies to anyone who hasn't got August LK. I'm probably talking double dutch to you :lol:

I've had a right lazy morning (again) slopping around in my gownie til 11.00 am. Once washed and dressed went to Tesco for weekly shop and most of all for my LK. Spent an absolute fortune! I'm just doing spag bol for tonight and tomorrow me and my daughter are going out for a meal (my treat). Neither of us get out very often - me because I'm always worn out from work (get the violins out) and her because she's got no money. So I'm looking forward to that. Nice to have an occasion to dress up a bit, do my hair, nails, makeup etc.

Have a lovely night all xx

Hi Annie, lovely to hear all about your lazy morning. Think I'll book myself one of those over the weekend! :cheese: I'm having spag bol tonight too, so will think of you as I slurp up my spaghetti. Enjoy your meal out tomorrow with your daughter. You're right, it is nice to go out once in a while.

Can't remember which one is the Tansy, but I like that short-sleeve pale green T-shaped cardigan in big snuggly/softee? Something like that. Am half tempted to do one for my best friend as a surprise, seeing as they've got a super tiny size. :)

Yes that's the one KAF knitted in big softie. It's tempting but still have to bash out a Havana for my grandaughter who thinks I can make one in half an hour :lol:

And as the wool was a freebie, and I've already bought the buttons, there's no excuse really. Me and my big mouth when I've had a couple of sherberts :roll:

I quite fancy Tansy myself although I'd do it in a better colour - a bit insipid for my liking. My local cheapie shop has chunky yarn in loads of colours so I'll have a look when I go next time. Glad you've had a restful week Annie - shame about having to go back to work :-S Enjoy your meal with your daughter. BTW - guess what we're having for dinner tonight??!!!

Buzy