The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
angel8676

TFI Friday!

Afternoon all. Sorry didn't have enough time to post before going to Knitting & Sewing group this morning. Got shoved in a much toooo small room again!! Complained but manager on hols so didn't get very far. Was like playing sardines!! Couldn't even have a sewing machine out. Something's got to be done about this - but won't be easy to find somewhere else. WSCC (who foot the bill) also provide a creche for my mums & there aren't any other local places that do that. The whole aim of the group is to teach mums to make things for them & their children.

I'm absolutely pooped as well. Sleep has been severely lacking cos of my fibro. Hopefully we'll all have a lovely weekend to come. Hope to finish my friend's Cerulean today & not much else.

Bye for now!

Buzy

Hope you feel better soon Littlemiss. I'm doing a mostly lurking thing today too for the same reasons.

Have just discovered I have something called Office Communicator on my pc at work. It seems to be an instant messaging thingy, but I don't really know how they work. It puts a little green dot by everyone who's free and a red one by those who aren't. Maybe yellow means undecided! Haven't worked out how to send a message yet.

Am still looking forward to immersing myself in stash later. Will be a nice way to end the week. :)

Hi everyone

Sounds like we're all a bit worn out this week. I'm mainly lurking today because I'm in a foul mood and don't want to infect you all with it! Hope you all have nice relaxing weekends.

xxxx

Aww Lauren I hope it isn't MIL trouble again >:(

Hopefully with your lurking you will see something on here that cheers you up so <<<>>> :)

Sorry K&F - sounds like you need a <<<<>>>> too! Obviously you're far too busy to notice the interoffice messaging thingy or have the time to figure it out :cheese:

Miles too busy for that! :cheese: It's put little coloured dots by everyone's names in my e-mail programme and on our intranet. It's very bizarre, like some weird christmas tree fairy is going nuts with the fairy lights. I expect I'll get used to it at some point, though I don't see the need for it on top of e-mail.

May have to have another slice of the delicious chocolate cake one of my colleagues made while I contemplate that. honestly, one day I'll get to work and there'll be no cake and then what will I do?! :)

Thanks for the virtual hug. :)