The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
angel8676

TFI Friday!

Morning everyone :-) Sounds like everyone is worn out by this week! I'm certainly pooped today as I found it really difficult to sleep last night due to an overactive mind. I've had 2 spoonfuls of coffee in my cup this morning to try and wake me up!

Only managed a few rows of my scarf last night - just one of those strange evenings I guess. Its raining here again today although it was fine at 5am so that must have come across the mountains rather quick :-S Got to go to town hopefully this morning so think its going to have to be a raincoat and jeans job for the walk so I will be walking in my own personal sauna!!!

Hopefully I will be a bit more with it later, if I ever wake up properly!!!!!

Morning All

Well the boys and I are up dressed, fed and ready to go to the park when Charlie is up from his morning nap in about 10mins!!! Then off to sainsburys as dinners are becoming stranger and stranger with the combinations!! he he he...

Then will do the boys their lunch which the pots are defrosting on the side (chicken casserole). And once the boys are tucked up on their lunch nap I will make my self a lovely lunch and cuppa and get on with my knitting (Jake's Cardi).... As determined to make half his winter wardrobe with the stash I have lined up!!!

Especially now Sharon showed me Kemps (dangerous) He he he....

Well sorry for the essay!!!

Angela just wanted to say I saw your hubby's blog and I was blubbering like a baby!!! Any older pics???

Morning everyone, the sun is shining here in sunny Scotland though it is a bit breezy. I may take my knitting outside later and sit in the garden :-) I have to make the most of it as I am 2 weeks into my hols. The only downside is that I have to look after my own kids rather than other peoples %-P I love them really! My 16 year old son has just come asking if there are any clean towels, I told him," they're in the airing cupboard, where they are always kept", his reply "since when?" (They been kept there since we moved here 4 years ago!!!!!!!!!) What was that you were saying about independance Jennifer :smirk:

Morning again

My Avon's now here :)

I'm just trying to cut out the rest of my invites then I can use the table to start sorting my Avon. Daniel is now up, dressed and watching Thomas, better go and get him some breakfast!

Our friend Mike is calling round in a bit to pick up a hole saw, mum and dad are coming round about dinner and we're having chips then dad's at the undertakers this afternoon and (if it's not raining) me, mum and Daniel will have a walk around Ashby.

Once i've finished my invites i'll feel better about doing some knitting, at the mo I feel guilty.

I started this reply about an hour ago but then got a visitor!!!!

Edited to say Daniel has had his breakfast :lol:

Hello! Thank goodness it's the end of the week! Everything's going wrong today and I can't wait to get home and immerse myself in every bit of knitting I can find. I'm not kidding, I'm going to find all my needles, all my stash and sit right in the middle of it all to make myself feel better. If the cat plays his cards right he might even get an old ball to play with! Aaaaaarrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a knitter get me out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grrr: