The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

wonderful wednesday

hi everyone

katy - hope you're feeling better really soon and good on you for saying no, i tend to get that as well but with sewing bridesmaids dresses (!!!) :-/ oh btw, loving your new colourful name... :cheese:

[quote author="knittingporky"

Remember to smile - it makes people wonder what you've been up to ! :cheese:

...dee- :lol: :lol:

hi suzie - don't you just loathe pcs sometimes... :-/ hope you're able to get things sorted out.... :-S it does sound like it's got something to do with that version 8 though...

Sorry Dee missed your post earlier - sounds like a good day for you yesterday - have fun today :)

Emmilou good luck with the dresses :cheese: And yep internet is damn annoying and I never know when its gonna pack up. I could type loads, try to post and then lose the whole thing, then battle for ages trying to find out what's wrong! Right think I'm going to leave the pc alone for a bit and come back later when I'm less likely to throw it out of the window >:-(

oh take care, suz...i've not took the dresses on either as the girl wanted them (5 or 6) by sept (she asked me last week!!)and considering my hubby's going to start the loft conversion v.soon, there's going to be too much dust around ... :-S

Morning girls, a fine morning here for a change, but don't suppose it'll last long. Well done Katy, be strong and say no more often! Hope you feel better soon x

Can I just ask (bit thick I know) how do you quote someone's post? I see that there's a quote button but what do I do if I only want to quote a line or two out of someones post?