The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
emmilou

magical monday!!!

I've just pledged to finish at least 3 of my WIPs before I start the Cerulean (or anything else!) so am going to knit like a woman possessed tonight in anticipation of the new LK arriving!! I've also got my shawl that I won to knit at some point! There just aren't enough hours in the day!! I was interested to read the needles and planes thread as I've got 10ish hour flight to Vegas soon so I think I'll ring them and ask as my OH is terrified of flying so will probably be in a prescription drug induced sleep! My ironing mountain was as tall as me until I did three hours on Saturday! I hadn't felt well enough to do any for a few weeks and it kind of piled up. Was a bit sad though as I decided to get rid of everything that doesn't fit me now that I've put on weight and it amounted to about half of my wardrobe. :down: OH came home to find me crying about it!

Aww Lauren I can sympathise, I've moved my clothes that no longer fit into Ellie's spare wardrobe (where my stash is) and its really annoying when you have loads of lovely clothes that fit you last year but are just not big enough this year.

Taking your knitting on the plane would be useful, especially as you could administer acupuncture for your OH with the needles if the flight becomes too much for him :cheese:

Sounds like everyone has been having a very interesting afternoon anyway. I've still not found my smell. It wasn't under the sink. The only thing I can think of now is the dishwasher so maybe I should get one of those dishwasher cleaners. It wouldn't be so bad if I could actually follow my nose and find it but its just an elusive whiff :red:

Hiya

Sorry but nothing magical about my Monday's holiday. We've had 2 thunderstorms so far today :-S The good news is that finishing my shrug helped to take my mind off of it.

Other than knitting I've done B all today :lol: and I don't care!

Have a good day (whats left of it) everyone. I may start my challenge knit xx

Acupuncture...now there's an idea!!

Our dishwasher broke down and when OH pulled it out to try and fix it (goodness knows how as he's useless at DIY!) he found a dead mouse!! Screamed like a little girl!! Wasn't smelly though as way way beyond that point!!

It's mostly skinny fit Tshirts that still fit over my boobs (just) but are way too tight on the sleeves. I seem to have put on the most weight on my arms?! And my tiny tiny denim skirt that I cried when I couldn't get it up over my knees! Tempted to hang onto em but to be honest, I don't think I'll ever be a size 10 again! Just aiming to tone my tummy and bum (and arms :lol: ) and then I'll be happy.

ooo, suzie, you've just reminded me that i need to get one of them (dishwasher cleaner, that is :-) ), i keep forgetting and then suddenly that advert comes on and amber does the whole "ugh, that's really GROSS!!!!"... :-S and then i think "ooh, crumbs, when was the last time i got one of them???!!!....oops,hahaha!!!! :red: :lol:

Hey, you're not a work so you're allowed to do B all today Annie!

What you need now is a good glass of vino colapso to help steel your nerves after those stormes :cheese: