The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Terrific Thursday

oh and suzie don't you just want to roast them alive at times.

Yeah, good job he's away for the weekend! You watch, he will go and end up changing his plans and my nice relaxing evening with my thai prawn curry and homemade brownies will be ruined, ruined I tell you!!!!

oh he better not!

sounds like a fine weekend.

that is so funny we have got prawn curry in the freezer.

it is just from tesco for the kids really.

I went to make teacakes earlier but they had gone mouldy.Ah well only cost bout 24p so doesn't matter too much.

They made two lovely recipes yesterday on this morning I wrote the choccolatey one down but they also did a spongey one and he said change to gluten free flour(it might have had eggs though i am not sure)

Think I will have to have a look on the This Morning website :-)

I've got a Jamie Oliver brownie recipe although I will half the amounts. Himself bought me some frozen prawns (ready cooked) so I will use those. I do get fed up of recipes being too "chefy" though. I typed in the word simple in the end for my search as I was being instructed to pound coriander stalks to make a puree and get curry leaves from my local asian supermarket. What asian supermarket???? Lucky if you can find fresh ginger in town let alone curry leaves! Don't get me started on fresh chillis! Aldi's have them but its too far to walk today.

Anyway I got a thai red curry paste and a tin of coconut milk in the end and a few veggies too :-)

Oh and I got a text from himself to say he is staying in England tonight :cheese:

yum! sounds like some much needed peace.

was quite funny yesterday i actually got a nice phonecall from my bank asking if I was happy with my loan.

makes a blooming change normally hounding me.

Oooh don't get me started on banks - mine is NOT free banking and they seem to delight in taking out copious amounts of money just for doing 2 or 3 transactions!

Right off to carry on with Ellie's tea then make the brownies :-)

brownies yum.

yeah me to normally.

brian's bank is a lot better I keep meaning to get a joint account but I have to tell him and get rid of my overdraft