The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Terrific Thursday

Hi all

Feel really peeved at the mo OH finished work at 2.30 (times always vary) went got his hair done then some new trainers for work? Yesterday it was new shorts for work pub yesterday and today... got back 4.30pm put my youngest down and is back down the pub again literally leaving 5mins ago!!!!

Am i being a naggy nag??????? But saying that i think it was obvious i was not to impressed but did not say anything!!!! And the other day he started to wear aftershave to work am i being totally para???????

Evening everyone! Cooled down a bit but still got every door & window open. Fortunately our front garden is 100 ft long with high walls etc so nobody can see in. We've got a new car :-) It's a Ford Focus. Never had a ford before but some of our friends have the same car & seem to like them. We've always had a Rover before so this will be novel. Chris' bringing it home tomorrow evening.

Hope those whose OH's are a bit annoying at the moment manage to survive. I've started a jumper for Anne's teapot & need to get it done by Sat. So after I've sorted the dishwasher I'll be knitting.

Have a good evening everyone.

Buzy

It's very warm and muggy here today. I have finished my shrug, just have to sew it up (I hate that bit!).

I am not a happy bunny today >:( Went to the wool shop to get some cotton 4ply for my next shrug and they didn't have it. I'll have to go to Stirling or Edinburgh to get it tomorrow. Hubby doesn't get that I want to start NOW, not tomorrow.

Hi all

Feel really peeved at the mo OH finished work at 2.30 (times always vary) went got his hair done then some new trainers for work? Yesterday it was new shorts for work pub yesterday and today... got back 4.30pm put my youngest down and is back down the pub again literally leaving 5mins ago!!!!

Am i being a naggy nag??????? But saying that i think it was obvious i was not to impressed but did not say anything!!!! And the other day he started to wear aftershave to work am i being totally para???????

Well hopefully you're being paranoid but then I'm not the best person to advise as I guess I would be too having had a very unfaithful ex-husband. Just keep an eye on things but I'm sure there's a none scary explanation. Do you think someone may have ribbed him at work about being under the thumb? You know what blokes can be like they all think they're being nagged when they're not most of the time.

I'm ready to throttle my OH too if its any consolation. After finishing the preemie cardi and showing it to him he said he wasn't interested in it as I show him no support whatsoever for him giving up smoking and apparently he's not going to buy me any treats or chocolate or wine now for 12 months to see how I like it! Men are just plain weird. I'm actually contemplating buying a pack of twenty, shoving the whole box into his gob and lighting it >:-(

On a brighter note - Hi Squeakie, no they definitely don't understand the need to get the next project underway right away! Or the need for more yarn when we have a cupboard full!!! :-)

Make sure you show us your finished shrug too :-)