The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
MaggieJay

Got issue 2 today!

Hi everyone,

Just caught onto this thread and so glad you're enjoying all the projects and feeling inspried!

Thanks for the links for resizing a pattern, Ickle Pickle, I'm sure members will find them very useful.

Aims, issue 2 goes on sale today! Maybe you can pick it up over the weekend and have a read.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Emily :)

I have it now Emily :) I popped to Borders and bought it and I love it, what a fab issue! It is great as it gives me and my mam something to do together, just the 2 of us having some quality sewing time together :) There are so many things I want to make so we are having a sewing day on Sunday! yeay!

Aims x

I am loving issue 2 which I am still pouring over! I also noticed the dress pattern next month and there was some spotty fabric, at a reasonable price, previewed in this issue which I thought would be great to make this. I also like the sleevless tunic in issue 2 which I want to make as a beach cover up. My to-do list is getting longer and longer!

IT'S EXCELLENT THIS ISSUE and I'm just soooo sorry I can not sew! Really wnat to but, it will take over my cardmaking!

Read a bit more of it last night and really enjoyed a brillinat read of the Heather Bailey Feature, made me think how we work from home and howto display all your materials whatever your craft passion to keep you motivated with your passion! Very inspiring too and such a interesting read.

SEW team you have put a marvellous issue together this month and I thank you soooo much for this one! i'll definately keep purchasing it and one day will hope and pray I can sew a hat like ickle pickle says! Love the corsage and jeans project and more.........................................

Nxx

I was out shopping yesterday and as i was strolling down the magazine aisle i noticed issue 2 of the new Sew Magazine. Out of interest i bought it to see what was inside and WOW i really like it. It's not what i expected, i thought it would be dull with lots of complicated projects, but it's not, it's colourful, interesting with easy to follow projects and it comes with a great free gift too. which i can't wait to use. I have some spare material i would like to use up before buying any more and I'm not sure which project I'd like to use it on, i think i will try either the wellie bag on page 50 or the the lovely sun hat on page 72 or maybe I'll just save it until I've seen whats in issue 1 which I've just managed to order as a back issue.