The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Danno

Brand New Subs Club!

Hello Everyone!

I am very excited to announce that our brand spanking new Subs Club is here! I say ‘our’, but really, it is all for you! :)

Subs Club has been specially set up for everyone who subscribes to our craft magazines - that includes Crafts Beautiful, Let’s Make Cards, Let’s Get Crafting, Let’s Knit, Make Jewellery and Sew!

Subs Club will be regularly updated with exclusive subscriber discounts, competitions, giveaways, downloads and much more! You can also manage your own subscription online, including changing your address, renewing your sub or just seeing how many issues you have left.

At the moment you can take advantage of a very special offer from Jolly Nation, supplied just for you. You can also win £40 of My Mind’s Eye goodies and a jewellery-making kit worth £100! We also have exclusive downloads from Kirsty Wiseman, Claire Aristides and Jelly Rolls.

It’s all very exciting! :cheese:

How do you log on? You can find your log in details on the address sheets accompanying every issue of your magazine from now on. If you’ve misplaced it, simply email [email protected]

Enjoy!

Danno :coolsmile:

Not a subscriber? Wish you could take advantage? Why not try one of these special offers today!