The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Thank a famous Choc Bar its Friday!!!!

Right starting off a morning thread although someone else prob doing at same time!

Still have my migraine boo, but just about managable and have the mad dash to toddlers this morning so won't be around until much later.

Anyhow hope everyone has a great day! Hope to post some FO pics later too - one a beautiful jacket knit for Ellie by someone on here other than me! All will be revealed later :-)

OH still off the ciggies and he he's having a few more better moods than just bad ones which is good!

Bye for now!

Right starting off a morning thread although someone else prob doing at same time!

Still have my migraine boo, but just about managable and have the mad dash to toddlers this morning so won't be around until much later.

Anyhow hope everyone has a great day! Hope to post some FO pics later too - one a beautiful jacket knit for Ellie by someone on here other than me! All will be revealed later :-)

OH still off the ciggies and he he's having a few more better moods than just bad ones which is good!

Bye for now!

Yep you were right Susie - I was posting at the same time as you. Great minds think alike :lol:

Can't wait to see piccies of Ellie - she's just sooooo gorgeous.

Have a good day everyone whatever you're doing. For those that are working - tomorrow is Saturday - yippee!!!!!!

I'm still trying to recharge so not a lot on today........... again :-S But loads of time for knitting :-)

Bye for now!

Buzy :)

Hi Su2ie, hope your migrane gets better soon. How many days have you had it now? I used to get them, but since I went cold turkey on coffee for several months they're nowhere near as bad and I can still enjoy my cup of caffeine. I adore my coffee, so couldn't stick with giving up completely.

Well done to your OH for keeping off the fags. I hear the first few days are the worst so well done him. Has he found something else to do to keep his mind off them?

Hi K&F,

Migraine is into 3rd day but its hormonal so should be okay by tomorrow :)

OH has found something else to do - its called moan!

Honestly though he feels so wretched he can't even face doing his helicopter hobby :down:

I seem okay with coffee btw so that must be awful for you!