The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Fantastic Friday

Su2ie, I just misread your post and thought you were talking about clear guinness! Talk about a one-track mind! :lol: Which reminds me, I put my last can in the fridge the other night and never got round to the slurpage of it. Ha ha, it's time is nearly up! :cheese:

:lol: If I put a guinness in our fridge no doubt it would do a disappearing act before I got to it! If I'm a bit slow of drinking my quota of lager I have to hide it behind the bread otherwise the OH would slurp it then say I wasn't fast enough!!! Anyhow I still have half a box of red in the cupboard :-)

Good for you Su2ie. Think I'll have to start stashing my wine somewhere else too. We'll open a bottle for dinner one evening and if there's 1/2 left I think "oh good I'll have that tomorrow", by which point it's disappeared over night! Reminds me of that old advert about the Secret Lemonade Drinker. :)

Right, off home now so have a fab weekend and do lots of knitting and hope your OH stays off the sticks. Tell him I think he's doing really well and to keep it up. :)

Oh have a lovely weekend K&F and thanks for the sentiments re OH :-)

And we have the "secret anything alcoholic" drinker here! The lemonade is quite safe so I can relate :cheese:

hi everyone

thanks for that, busy, i got a merit/distinction for this last project and the same for the last 2 years work which is a great mark i think

i have to admit, i don't think the tutor really liked this last project of mine by the way she was saying things :long: but hey she has got her own opinion and not everyone is going to like everything that i do.

the rain is bucketing down now so hopefully it will clear the heaviness in the air and if not, roll on the thunder storm... :cheese: lol!!