The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Super Sunday!

Right quick nip on before I continue hat!

Cats!!! One of ours used to go behind the sofa and spray the skirting board even though he'd been "done", felt he had to scent everything all the time!!! He did a disappearing act a few years ago although we know he's still alive, just turned feral poor thing and sightings come about every 6 months but not enough to go on to catch him or anything. Our other cat was adopted by the neighbours after we moved fortunately.

Hi all, Happy Fathers Day all, yes I know it's for dads but who makes it possible?

The pressie idea resolved itself in the form of a mug from Thorntons (no not a chocolate one!) It said I'd rather be motorcycling on one side and the other said- motorbikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory' maybe these cats were 'greasy bikers' in a previous life, hopefully the rest of their 9 lives aren't as messy.

evenin all!

happy fathers day to - OH has had a lovely day (i know, cos I asked him!) - i took him for a fathers day burger round our local market, and warwick had some new dungarees and a new cap (only got 1 head,but lots of caps)

we had in laws for dinner (very tasty too lol) - i was worried that i'd ruined the steak, but it was just well done, not knackered!

have been doing a bit more to my cardi - have started "lulu" from a previous LK.

hope everyone had a lovely day too, and buzy feels better

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx