The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Its Thursday Sleepy Heads!

Well unless you're ahead of the game and have already gone off to work!!!

Hello for today :-)

I did a fair bit of knitting for my youngest son's hat last night and he actually sounds excited about it and has told one of his best mates I'm knitting it for him - how sweet!

Didn't have much luck in town yesterday with supplies for my entry for the knitty comp so I may have to re-think what I want to do.

Weather wise its not raining here in Kerry today although it looks like it may decide to later!

Have a good day whatever you're doing, not quite sure what we're doing today as OH is off but I've got a feeling he may want fiddle around with his own hobby of radio controlled helicopters.

:cheese:

Morning Susie & everybody else too. Off out with my Thursday friend for coffee & then hope to watch Ladies Day at Ascot this afternoon & knit. It's our 32nd wedding anniversary today & after all this time I'd still not change him for the world. Showing my stock to a friends "oldies" who are visiting too. They're driving her mad but they like to knit so........... Sounds like you may be able to set up a hat knitting business Susie!! Can't decide what to do for the challenge yet - keep changing my mind!! Anyway have a lovely day. Weather ok here at the mo but we're due to get some rain later :-S

Buzy :)

Morning all, I'm at work again today but nipping out for a trip to the dentist (get that filling replaced). Daughter has piano lesson later and I get to knit while I'm waiting (I seem to do a lot of waiting for either son or daughter).

Buzy- Happy Anniversay.

Have a good day everyone.

Happy Anniversary Buzy,

Hope the filling isn't too painful Sharon!

I will take note for the future too Sharon to take my knitting with me when Ellie is old enough to do all these activities and clubs. Remember the waiting around when my boys were little and wasn't into knitting then....

Hello everyone.

Happy anniversary Buzy! Sharon, good luck at the dentist! Su2ie hope you get some knitting done while he's helicoptering!

I've got a throat infection - started antibiotics today so hopefully should be feeling better soon. My doctor was over an hour late for my appointment yesterday!! I was seconds away from getting up and leaving and finally got called in.

Good news so drumroll please........ I've got an interview for the job I want!!!! Very excited!!!!!

Knitting this afternoon - dog is curled up with a bone being as good as gold. Got new shaving brush for OH this morning so that's both my boys sorted!