The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

It’sTuesday

Happy birthday to all those having birthday's yesterday!

Sorry not around much for a week as my mum is over from England and it would be rude of me to sit nattering on here all day :-)

I have her knitting a scarf already and its all coming back to her fortunately and she's knitting right handed too despite being left handed :cheese:

Anyhow have a great time without me!

Hi Susie. Enjoy your time with your mum.Bet Ellie will be enjoying her time with her nana too. Must be interesting watching her knit !! Will miss nattering to you this week but quite understand :-) We'll try & keep our postings up to scratch while you're busy!!

Buzy :)

Hi all , my mother is left handed and she has always crochet right handed . She has alizhimers , but she was still crocheting what she called doiles , no two were made the same . She would try and give a doilie to any of the home health people that came out to help look after her . Sadly she 's had a stroke and her right side is what was affected . She can't talk any more . She can't sit up on her own . She gets choked on her food , so the nursing home where we had to put her has to puree everything that she eats . She no longer crochets . She sleeps most of the time . The dolies she has made my daughter that crochets took and put them together and made a spread big enough for the bed . She has some more to put together . It will be something to always remember her by . It is just like loosing her more than once . So Su2ie and all of you other nice people enjoy your mothers . They are all preious . Enjoy the day ladies .

Judy

post-48955-13668140210773_thumb.jpg

yes Suzie I agree.

that must be very distressing for you judy.

I'm sure she knows you and your daughter are caring for her in whatever way possible