The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

It’sTuesday

knit&flee; - The only reason I joined Rav was for the free knitting patterns - but don't tell them!!! I've not looked on anything else as I've enough to occupy me. I don't know what we're having for tea yet. Just off to check - could have omelette as I've got enough eggs or even fritata with leftover veggies in it. Well that's tea sorted :-)

Have a lovely evening.

Buzy :)

Oooh, Blinx, I'll have sausages and pasta! Could do a lovely bake with them... :cheese:

I work in a huge open plan office for one of the biggest publishers in the world. It's such a cool job, I love it! I get to talk to people all over the world and these days it's mostly getting other people to do work for me rather than me doing anything other than organising them all. Sounds very swish doesn't it, but all I do is e-mail people all day who happen to live in other countries. It floats my boat though and that's what counts. :-)

I'm off to do battle with the ringroad now, so get that pasta and sausage going! ;-P Have a lovely evening and speak to you all tomorrow. :cheese:

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes.

Happy Birthday MrsHobson. Hope you've had a lovely day. I have. Just managed to get sat down and I'm now sewing up the top I've been knitting.