The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

It’sTuesday

knit&flee; there are 2 pages of swimming cossies on Ravelry & 1 rather fetching no on Knitting Pattern Central. Have a look & don't forget we need a piccie of you modelling it when it's done!!!

Buzy :-)

Happy Birthday Sharon. We share a birthday hun as it is mine today also. The weather has been cloudy and sunny intermittently but otherwise okay here in Manchester. Had a good day so far got lots of cards, 4 tops from my Mum, Money from the MIL which I've have just spent at Kemps on needles sizes I was short and patterns. Getting a take away for tea so no pots to do which is unheard of here as hubby cooks everything. Am now lazing on the couch chatting to my knitting buddies and having an all round good day. I am 21 again if you're wondering that is I turned that age 21 years ago and am here doing it again. Oh almost forgot hubby bought me the wool for my bat wing design top as well as some new needles and gave me money to spend (but said I wasn't to spend it on wool - he he we'll see) and my girls are taking me shopping at weekend. Quite nice really all smiles here.

Andrea

Happy birthday to you too Mrs H! Sounds like you're having a marvellous day - keep it up! :cheese:

Buzy, had a look on Knitting Pattern Central, but think I'd be better off designing my own, if I can figure out how - could be a disaster waiting to happen! :gulp: Can't check on Ravelry as not a member. Is it worth joining? I don't want to spread myself too thinly as keeping up with one forum is enough for me. What do you suggest?

Blinx, what you having for tea? I've been scoffing chocolate, sweets and crisps all afternoon and am still interested in something savoury now you've mentioned it! :cheese: Talk about boredom - I have no self control! :roll:

ha self control me neither!

not sure tonight,but got a full freezer.

I don't fancy ravelry much either ,I am sure a lot of people like it but I think ...........is there such a thing as too much knitting?

well I guess you get me.

but in the mean time have to look in the freezer...................sorry don't have any snacks unless my hubby comes home with some:(

what do you fancy?

I think we have quorn burgers,fish cakes,sausages,pasta...............quite a few bits really.(oh and i best wash the dishes to!

ps knit whre do you work?(if you don't mind me asking)

in a busy office?

it sounds hard work